An Overview of Call Centers’ KPIs
Call centers’ KPIs i.e. Call Center Key Performance Indicators are quantitative metrics that are used to evaluate constructs that are crucial to the success of the call center. They typically assess the performance of the agent, team, department and/or the call center as a whole. Call center KPI can be used to determine trends and make data-driven decisions that will increase efficiency, optimize customer satisfaction, increase revenue and reduce costs. Call center KPI can be used to assess customer satisfaction to ensure the proper functioning of all center’s performance:
The top ten KPI that can impact Customer Satisfaction
- First call resolution – The percentage of calls that the agent resolves the caller’s issue without having to escalate, transfer or return the call.
- Percentage of calls blocked – The percentage of callers that received a busy tone when they call.
- Average time in queue – The average amount of time callers wait in call queues before an agent responds.
- Average after call work time – The average amount of time an agent spends completing work related to the call after they finish the call.
- Service level – The percentage of calls answered within a specified number of seconds.
- Average abandonment rate – The percentage of callers who hang up before reaching an agent.
- Agent turnover rate – The percentage of agents who leave the call center.
- Average speed of answer – The average amount of time it takes for the call to be answered by an agent or the Automatic Call Distributor (ACD).
- Average handle time – The average amount of time an agent spends speaking with the caller, including hold time.
- Schedule adherence – A measure of an agent’s degree of compliance with their assigned schedule.
At Techmode Outsourcing Ltd, we have dedicated teams with bilateral transactions between a service provider and a client based on a sub -contract.
The Service provides personnel training based on customer recommendations,
The provider examines her basic skills and offers profiles based on experience and level of qualifications,
The Contractor is responsible for teams provided.
Reduce operating costs,
Benefit from the treatment and confidentiality of information ,
Save time by benefiting from the expertise of a local speaker.
Visit our website for more information.