Beware of these 5 silent business killers
If you truly want to impress your customers with an awesome experience, an experience which gives them no reason to ever consider leaving you for a competitor, you need to:
(1) Track your customers
(2) Make their feedback actionable
(3) Develop a holistic view of the experience you are offering them.
If you are experiencing any of the following five problems, you absolutely need to consider ways to improve your customer experience.
1) Beware: You are losing your customers!
Based on a Research made by French company MYFEELBACK, the study showed that a typical business only hears from about 4% of its dissatisfied customers. The other 96% just leave. What’s worse is that 91% of these people never come back. A good customer feedback program allows you to identify areas that need to be improved in your business so as to keep customers.
2) Beware: You are not providing customers a smooth experience!
95% of unsatisified customers will do business with you again if you handle their problems with professionalism and in a timely manner. But if problems are growing and that your team is not able to address the problems quickly, you will lose your customers forever, which will could result into a closure if you do not ring the bell
3) Beware: You are not providing customer a consistent experience!
Your customers are no doubt doing business with you via multiple channels but these various experiences always lead to just one overall impression of your company. And when customer information is not shared across these channels, the customer will have an inconsistent experience which could easily lead to a negative perception of your business. 92% of surveyed companies have found a clear correlation between declining customer satisfaction and inconsistent service. Multi-channel customer feedback will help to ensure smoother business operations.
4) Beware: Your customers are not saying good things about you!
90% of customers are influenced by online reviews so you cannot leave unanswered messages on social networks. You need to think proactively: address your customers’ complaints before they share them with the rest of the world. Regularly gathering feedback will give you plenty of opportunities to address problems with customers before those problems become public knowledge.
•5) Beware: You don’t know what sets you apart from the competition!
Clearly, today’s market place is highly competitive with 89% of businesses competing primarily on customer experience. But if you don’t know how your experience holds up against that of the competition, you are operating at a disadvantage.
Customer feedback is, without question, your best tool for making sure you are delivering an experience to the level of your customer’s importance to your business. Let insights from your customers guide you to improve your customer service. In the end, the more you are able to align your business operations with your customers’ expectations, the more success you will have
Contact Techmode Outsourcing for effective outsourcing solutions. We can help you to reach this level of high quality customer service and operation.