World Economic Forum Annual Meeting: 20-23 January 2016
The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. Deeply anchored in the public and private sectors, the World Economic Forum is the only global organization serving this role, bringing together the world’s foremost CEOs, heads of state, ministers and policy-makers, experts and academics, international organizations, youth, technology innovators and representatives of civil society in an impartial space with the aim of driving positive change.
For over four decades, the World Economic Forum’s mission – improving the state of the world – has driven the design and development of the Annual Meeting programme. The World Economic Forum’s Crystal Award 2016 honored artists who are improving the state of the world, representing the “spirit of Davos” namely Yao Chen, Leonardo DiCaprio, Olafur Eliasson and will.i.am
On schedule today 20/01/2016:
- 09:00 Musical perspectives on global cultures – a world-class ensemble of master musicians
- 10:30 Davos Today- the morning news programme for the World Economic Forum
- 11:45 The Long-Term Imperative- debate on how can business leaders make long term decisions
- 12:00 The Transformation of Energy- What trends and uncertainties are shaping the future of energy value chains?
- 12:00 The Transformation of Tomorrow- How will the Fourth Industrial Revolution transform industries and societies?
- 12:30 Press Conference: GAVI and Merck announce agreement to help prepare for future Ebola outbreaks
- 12:45 Around the World without Fuel or Fear
- 13:30 A New Climate for Doing Business
And much more: You can also watch live the official program on this link
The World Economic forum is an important event for businesses operating in the outsourcing sector as they need to deal with different businesses of different economies and culture. This forum helps to better anticipate the different culture and the problems around. Techmode Outsourcing is fully aware of these differences that is why the company tries it utmost best to provide its services at its best state of art.
For more info about Techmode Outsourcing kindly visit our website